As a non-profit, non-sectarian Cemetery, Rosedale has respectfully served the surrounding communities with care, compassion and dignity for almost 175 years. Founded in 1840, Rosedale remains dedicated to maintaining the same character that its original founders had envisioned over a century and a half ago. Rosedale’s one hundred and twenty-five acres of park like setting have been preserved through careful planning, expert maintenance and the continuous implementing of new advancements in technology.
Rosedale is a proud member of the following organizations:
- ICCFA – International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association
- New Jersey Cemetery Association
- North Jersey Cemetery Association
- Cremation Association of North America
- New Jersey Turf Grass Association